What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i save zoomed in photo?

Windows7

Power User
Hi,

Sometimes when i work on a photo i zoom in to work better.. but then i think godd***mned this photo looks better when i zoom in but can't find the way to save it like that?

How can i do it?

Hoogle

Guru
if you are talking up to 200 percent go to image>size and increase by 200% but makesure you have bicubic selected for enlargements

Windows7

Power User
if you are talking up to 200 percent go to image>size and increase by 200% but makesure you have bicubic selected for enlargements

Thank you very very much man!!!!!YOU'RE GOD!!!!!:)))

But what took my attention is is:isn't it better that i take "Bicubic Smoother(best for enlargment)" because there are 3 Bicubic modes???

Vafann

Guru
Hi! I´m really no expert here so don´t take this as fact, but the first thing I thought of when I read this was: Can´t you open it as a smart object, and then resize/ zoom in, and crop it?

Insert and image.. Go to Image> Image size, adjust your photo and don't forget to check "Resample Image" and Uncheck "Constraint Proportions"...

iDad

Guru
All I would do is take a sectional screen shot ...... bingo you have it only at screen res though.........

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I'm curious what you're getting at. I agree with the screen capture as one method. If you just want to save one area as an image, you could resize it as described above, crop it, save as, then undo the steps on your original. That's what I'd do, but I don't know why I'd do it. I guess the most sense I can make of it is making the whole img larger like Warrior said?

:question:

Just wondering, IB

Hoogle

Guru
or crop it and if you dont want to resize it go to filter > pixelate > mosaic and adjust it to your liking