What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animation question.

doberdawgs4me

I'm not sure if this is in the right place (if not please mods move it) but I have a question concerning animation in CS3. Yeah I know I'm a little behind but lol

I want to make a logo/banner for my friend who has a kennel called Fire and Ice. On the logo I want animated fire (which I've figured out) on the bottom, with snow falling from the top, creating a little steam/smoke in the middle, with her kennel name in the middle.

My question: Is it possible to have three animated layers on one project and if so how??

Hoogle

Guru
well then there shouldnt be a problem as each layer is a frame the animation part just builds up all the frames so if you have a varying effect of snow and fire on each frame it will work just fine

doberdawgs4me

Thank you! i will play around with it some more.