What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colour changing animation

Si Shan Ng

Hi, I'm trying to create this colour changing scheme where I wanna animate this light bar from blue to green to purple and so on. Usually I would use tween to fade the colour from one to another but now, I want it to change from left to right repeatedly. Can this be done?

Paul

Former Member
In one word 'YES', it can be done sir.

Paul

Former Member
Is this what you mean my friend?

First box as 4 colours red green blue and yellow.
repeat in second row and so on, but in each of the new boxes use the next colour down in the order they would go in from the first box.
So the second box would show green first then blue - yellow and back to red, repeat coming down the colours in each new animation box you create, i hope this makes sense?

Attachments

• colormov_e0.gif
    colormov_e0.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Also which animation suite are you using please?

Si Shan Ng

Similar idea.. mine is a single light bar but the entire bar would change colour in a single direction. For example, first colour is white, followed by blue then green. The light bar would change from white to blue, starting from the left side and ends at right side. Then, change from blue to green again in the same concept. Im using Photoshop animation tool.

Paul

Former Member
Same thing really as i explained up above, just make the original image frame the size/shape you require.