What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on editing picture

Hoogle

Guru
ouch always embarrassing when you just mess around and dont save the psd Give me a few mins after my dinner I will re do it for you

d_animality

ouch always embarrassing when you just mess around and dont save the psd Give me a few mins after my dinner I will re do it for you
lol its okay.. take all the time u need? should i give the actual quality of the picture to you so i can print it large or the current one is already enough? appreciate what all u guys did.. it seems i really need to learn more from u all... :D

d_animality

and how do u soften the picture? the brightness on the face is too much on the original picture.. how do u soften it?

nerdvain

As you can see, the curves are very small and there's not too too much done.
As for softening the picture, do you mean making the face a little darker and keeping the rest light?

Attachments

• curves.jpg
    curves.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 14

d_animality

As you can see, the curves are very small and there's not too too much done.
As for softening the picture, do you mean making the face a little darker and keeping the rest light?
yes something like that.. as you can see the lights on the face is too much.. i want to make it looks natural and soften

d_animality

Light Beams Photoshop & GIMP Brushes | Obsidian Dawn
there should also be a tutorial on there to show you how to install them you will need to go to window> brushes so you can change the rotation of the brushes so they align the way you want them to
thanks downloading them all now... the internet is buggy this morning... i really cant continue my lesson with u all if it keeps me slow like this :( .. i will want to learn more from you

as for nerdvain.. got the color after u showed me that... lol thanks!

nerdvain

No problem! :) And to achieve the face being slightly darker, I'd maybe make a levels adjustment layer (or maybe a brightness and contrast layer) and make the whole picture a little darker. Then go onto the mask (the white box) and fill it with black or invert it. then, with a soft white brush set to low opacity, paint the dark areas back in over the face only.

d_animality

No problem! :) And to achieve the face being slightly darker, I'd maybe make a levels adjustment layer (or maybe a brightness and contrast layer) and make the whole picture a little darker. Then go onto the mask (the white box) and fill it with black or invert it. then, with a soft white brush set to low opacity, paint the dark areas back in over the face only.
ok that is too much for me to grasp.. i really had no idea... :( lol maybe u can show me step by step when u have time?

d_animality

Here you go download a set of light beam brushes and do the beams to your liking.
View attachment 8927

Hoogleman, help me on this i really love your first pic, the one u asked me to download is almost the same but i love ur first one.. i really dont know how to edit it because the layer thing u did is so complicated... i really wish i could do like u did.. here i attached the first pic u made and the one u asked me to dowload..

here is it:
1. i love the words u make the DIESEL.. it looks the pic is a poster
2. the yellow thing on the neck and too bright on the shirt
3. then hands on the original is nicer but with reduced bright
4. the one u made originally is more black which is very nice...

please help me make it like what u did before... i really love that and plan to show it to my brother.. i hope i dont ask too much from you, if so i apologized but i really love it :D

Attachments

• Picture 088combined.JPG
    Picture 088combined.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 10

ibclare

Queen Bee
i just took pictures of my brother but i want the picture to look very cool and can catch everyone attention. ... i really hope all the people here can help me on this,

You got lots of help, probably more than you want! :mrgreen:

Nice photo by the way, very interesting I think.

Hoogle

Guru
You only need to cecrease the exposure of my reduced exposure level and you are there really and just on the layer mask where the headlights are paint back in the darkness create a new layer and then and use the light beam brushes.