What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem pattern

giatuan

I found some pictures of texture on 'google'.I tried to pattern with 'texture'.But results were not natural.Viewers easily recognize this as puzzles, ...How to make color matches together?Not a different color dots everywhere.:confused:
thank

Hoogle

Guru
Can you post an example sometimes it actually works better if you just load the image into photoshop of the pattern and then set a layer blending mode and possibly a style along with opacity settings than use the texture overlay.

giatuan

I have some pictures with 'texture grass' on google.Choose an area in the image-> define pattern-> pattern applied by brush.Works pretty bad.Uneven color.A plane with fake grass.same color at every point is what I need.Can you help?