What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

line around my picture when I remove background

samar

Hi Paul, yes the pdf tab looks like this, I guess its the best quality for printing right?
and sure I will show you the end result and I would like your opinion on it too if you don't mind. :)

samar

Paul, I need your help again please. I finished working on my file, and it looks great. I saved it as pdf, under (high quality print), but it turns out with only acceptable resolution when I upload the file to the printing shop website. So I saved it as jpg and used it in microsoft publisher and saved it there as pdf and uploaded it, and it turned out excellent resolution. How can I fix that please? Thanks.

Paul

Former Member
Steve!!! hes the print expert around here.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Personally, I'd avoid saving as a pdf if I were to submit an image or a work for printing. It's a whole can of worms to begin with, most especially if they have to include the image in a layout . Are they adding in the text?

Can't the printing shop website accept TIF images? That should be the widely accept norm.