What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with moving text animation

MattB

Hi guys, I have been working on a banner for a website and i have come across some trouble when adding text animation. I have been trying to make a text scroll from one end of the banner, to the center of it. Simple stuff. However, when i try to do this i have been unsucessful. I enter the text, bring up the animations menu, i move my text to outside the window, then duplicate the layer. After i add the second layer of animation, i drag the text to where i want the animation to end on my banner. However, when i click out of the second layer and onto the first one to tween everything, the first layer changes in accordance to the second layer. I have watched videos online and follow the exact steps, but when i come to this step i get stumped.

I know this is probably an amateur mistake of some sort, but i have been trying with no success to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Paul

Former Member
Theres a lot of different ways to do animation - have a look here CLICK ME