What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting back to the RAW window?

tonygphoto

How do you get back to the Raw window once you've opened a image in CS5? Sometimes I forget to add something in the Raw window and would like to open it again. What I end up doing is opening it from the folder again. Then I have 2 images opened.

Hoogle

Guru
I find the easiest way to do it is when in raw at the bottom of the screen there is some blue writing click that and it gives you some options. select open in photoshop as a smart object. That way you can just double click the layer icon in photoshop and it will open up the Raw processing window.

tonygphoto

I find the easiest way to do it is when in raw at the bottom of the screen there is some blue writing click that and it gives you some options. select open in photoshop as a smart object. That way you can just double click the layer icon in photoshop and it will open up the Raw processing window.

Oh cool didn't think about that. Thanks