What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please help with a PS project? URGENT!!!

lee.kara

hi, this is for a school project and im having a LOT of trouble with step 7: copying the W onto my logo. How do i trace it so that it looks EXACTLY like it does from the original picture and paste it onto my logo? if you could help that'd be great, thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently since i am new, i cant post a link which is very fustrating but if you could kindly google "bada** wordpress logo tutorial" it should be the first to pop up- i believe it's called 3nhanced.
Also- i have another question. If i have a photoshop trial which is going to end today (cs5) can i still download another photoshop trial but a different version? like, cs3 or something?

Paul

Former Member
This is a good tut, just follow the steps s l o w l y.
TUT

Paul

Former Member
Hey Clare, where's your 'like' button gone?

hawkeye

Guru
The best tool to use would be the pen tool to trace the letter, then change the path to a selection and copy it. The only version you can download is the current version.

Last edited: