What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a design

HandbagHouse

Hi,I am a DJ who is currently on my 31st mix. The downloads are pretty good. I think its time to add a logo to my mixes. I ideally would like it to say Handbag House with a space to add a number each time when I release a new mix. Any help would be appreciated :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
What kind of style are you interested in? What kind of music? Any other hints as to what you envision or are you open to ideas?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Handbag, here's one version. I'll do another if you give me direction I can follow if this one isn't to your likeing. If you like it but want to tweak it here and there, no prob.

Also I've attached a few other fonts for you to look at.

HandBagHouse.jpg

HandBagHouse_2.jpg

Fonts.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Still waiting for you to tell us what your theme would ideally be?

HandbagHouse

Its was directed at another newbie on my previous thread which I created in error. Theme is DJ / Music if possible. House music

HandbagHouse

I am open to suggestions. Just like a logo I can put on my album art work. Like the ministry of sound logo. Can easily be found on google images.