What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please help? tshirt design

mattfitz08

ze.jpgretro_tv_red.jpgzebra_head_bust_wall_1.jpg I have tried to do this myself but it didnt turn out too good. I would like to take the picture of me, if possible, put me on a white background, and if possible edit out my tattoos and maybe make it look like im not wearing socks. Put the tv in place of my head, and maybe edit out the legs of the tv, and make the red casing all one color (minus the shades on it) and then put the zebra head inside the tv so it is lined up with my body making it look like its my head, and if make the background of the tv static. like i said i tried this before, but i couldnt crop and combine everything together too good, leaving me with a weird outline around my body, was unable to edit out my tattoos, and the tv had a line underneath it leaving me with a non-tshirt quality picture. heres how mine turned out... 280.png Please help.

mattfitz08

also, can you make so it so my underwear is just black and doesnt say batman (not that big of a deal if not) but would be greatly appreciated.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Since you have already started this in Photoshop, why don't you post your efforts to this point and we can give you guidance as to what you might try next. We're happy to help members improve their skills. :mrgreen: