What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trying to add same design from ine image to another can anyone help

mighty

Santander - 1 change faise.jpgnew-marussia1-580x359.jpg

the red car on the left i have been working on for at leat 48 hrs im tring to the the red car look like the one on the right (second image) the big problem is whatever i do the image does not look real and i can not get the design on the second image to go on the first please can someone help, i will need instructions due to the lack of sleep i've had thank you

Attachments

• Santander - 1 change faise.psd
    18.4 MB · Views: 4

chitkaran

Guru
Use the Pen tool to create the path where the sticker/paint needs to go... make sure that you follow the lines and curves of the body of the vehicle to make the paint/sticker more realistic.

peta62

Guru
Santander - 1 change faise2.jpg
This is how I made it with hue, although it was just a fast operation, you see the plasticity of original is still there. Of course making some more complicated shape of the new colour is about selection, but the principle of keeping the shape of the car.