What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Png transparancy problem

Kohll

Hi,

i'm having a problem with getting the same quality png out as it's shown in photoshop. The quality changes drastically after i have to export the button as a seperate image.

The first "help" is the original, as it should look and the second is what photoshop saves.
Post_Forum_Img.png(found it convenient to use this word button)

I tried saving as different types. The button has Form fill: 0% and only a bevel and glow effect on it.

Is there a way to get that quality as a transparent image out?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

i'm having a problem with getting the same quality png out as it's shown in photoshop. The quality changes drastically after i have to export the button as a seperate image.

The first "help" is the original, as it should look and the second is what photoshop saves.
View attachment 21229(found it convenient to use this word button)

I tried saving as different types. The button has Form fill: 0% and only a bevel and glow effect on it.

Is there a way to get that quality as a transparent image out?

Thank you in advance.

hey try to lower the glow effect as much as possible and lower the opacity of bevel effect.