What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent photoshop help needed! :((

pinkwallies

Hey people!

I've to create a poster using photoshop for my school project (Its an exam btw so I really really need serious help!) but I have never used photoshop in my life before. I tried to create the poster but then I struggled a lot for a few days. :(

I have drafted out the design by hand. My poster was inspired by this AIDS awareness poster.
Can someone please please help me create my poster?
Just have to create my poster based on the AIDS awareness poster will do.

Attachments

• Zimbabwae.jpg
    Zimbabwae.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 29
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2

Sierraccr

Power User
There is no way to walk you through creating a complicated image in Photoshop in the short time you have. I'm pretty good in Photoshop and it would take me days of work to create anything like a decent graphic based on your draft!

How did you come to need these photoshop skills on such short turnaround?

Surely it has to be your work if it is for an exam. Schools and Colleges do provide computers to do project like this if for example, they do not have a computer at home. You would also not be tested on skills that have not been taught to you, so with this in mind, it just seems you are too lazy to do it yourself, or the use of Photoshop is not a requirement. Being genuine is a good way to be with people, but sadly, being genuine is not how you are coming across.

ChrisHPZ

Power User
What the hell kind of school are you attending where you are poised with the challenge of creating something with an application you've never used? Somehow I have mixed feelings about this as the college I'm in does this to its students but at the same time, we have always had suggestions to tutorials which correspond to whatever project we worked on. Because I don't want you to go away with nothing, here's a link which may prove to be of value.

http://www.youthedesigner.com/2011/08/01/32-brilliant-poster-design-tutorials-in-photoshop/