What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS5 Transform controls checked,not working, and grid lines

bozojim

Hello, :lol:
CS5 (version12) Two problems I have.
In either Essentials or Design mode, My "SHOW TRANSFORMCONTROLS" is checked, however, when I am working within this project, andafter making a dupe, I try to use the transform controls to make larger, orsmaller, I now have to go into EDIT>TRANSFORM> SCALE to use thistool. How can I avoid this extra stepand make the transform took work again? The checkbox is checked, but does not work. Do I have to re-install CS5again? I hope not.

Another problem:
Also, when I open a project, I see the grid lines, which Ido not want to see. So I now have to go to-
VIEW>
EXTRAS, then the grid lines go away. How can I make it thatthey never automatically show up every single time I open up a project?

I went into EDIT>MENUS>VIEW> EXTRAS, and uncheckedthe box, or the Eye. But going back and opening another project, there they areappearing again. Thanks for any help!