What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you put these four together in a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny.girl

those four are famous models and I wanted to put pictures but I didn't want to make it harder so that you would be free to choose what suites your work, I'm writing a story a long one a series you can say they are the mai8n characters and you know I need some picture for them showing up together something like wallpapers for a series, you know standing together not seperatly like a poster, no, somehow like the four girls in pretty little liars if this is going to help you get the idea, so these are their name and I hope you can do something, if you can choose pictures with fancy expensive clothes it would be better and if you needed pictures I can provide them
the models:
1. Sebastian Lund
2. Mathias Lauridsen
3. Holden Nowell
4. Alfred Covak
If you choose a whole body picture choose it for all and if it's a half body picture choose it for all too
I don't mean to be demanding but I just want to make it clear and I would really appreciate it if you helped if this is not hard for you
thanks

Jenny.girl

Is my request hard? I mean I didn't feel so, I can do it by myself but the problem is that photoshop was deleted and I still didn't get it back so can't you help?

Jenny.girl

Look it's not what you think, what I want is more simple than what you understood I just want them to be together on a picture even if the wallpaper was white

Inkz

Guru
Post the pictures you want and I will make up a wallpaper for you.

chitkaran

Guru
@Jenny.Girl : The work that you have posted is not hard to do. However, as Inkz mentioned you need to post the images here to ask someone to work on them.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Jenny, sry abt the delay; Spam-O-Matic moderated your post -- I imagine because of all the links -- and I just now checked those again. If you have something happen like this again, please use the report button so we'll get email notifications of the problem.

Incidentally, it probably won't stop our determined-to-help-you members, but we generally prefer that you upload images, rather than have us go to that trouble.

Jenny.girl

I'm sorry about being late because I tried putting the URL for images but they were lost so I will upload them, well I uploaded 2 photos for each and again I made some changes, it wouldn't matter I guess
Francisco+Lachowski+for+Love+Moschino+Lookbook+05.jpg
Francisco+Lachowski+for+Love+Moschino+Lookbook+19.png
that's the first one
now the second one
alfred-kovac-moschino5.jpg
alfred-kovac-moschino8.jpg
and the third one
Nils-Butler-for-Love-Moschino-Pre-Collection-Spring-Summer-2011-Lookbook-MaleModelScene-10.jpg
Nils-Butler-for-Love-Moschino-Pre-Collection-Spring-Summer-2011-Lookbook-MaleModelScene-24.jpg
and the final one
AJ-Abualrub-for-Love-Moschino-Spring-Summer-2010.11-MaleModeSceneNet-27.jpg
1.jpg
as I said I uploaded two so that you can choose the one that you find better for you, and again thank so much :)

Jenny.girl

So I got the photoshop back but if you don't mind I still want to see what you would do with them so I hope you don't mind going on with it

Jenny.girl

I love what you did to the background it was a nice idea to use it this way thank you so much but can you give me the picture without the text I wanted to write something on it only if you don't mind

chitkaran

Guru
As a forum policy, one has to watermark all the images that we do unless it is a paid job. I hope all members agree to this as this is a photoshop helping website and not an image manipulation site. I took time on this just to illustrate how this can be achieved (approx 2.5Hrs).

Jenny.girl

If this means you have to keep it's okay I don't mind at all after all you made but can you like put it somewhere else I don't mean hide I really don't mind if it was visible again you made it but wanted to write something in the middle and ofcours that's if you don't mind and by the way the picture won't be published on the internet

besmirched

Power User
Nice job http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/members/chitkaran.htmlchitkaran. I'm just a beginner and am interested in how you attacked this composition. In the past I would have cut each model out and pasted them in. However after hanging around here for a couple of months I've found masking is a more guru way of doing things. I started masking one guy out with the brush tool and using a mouse but it was a fairly laborious task to make it look ok.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As a forum policy, one has to watermark all the images that we do unless it is a paid job. I hope all members agree to this as this is a photoshop helping website and not an image manipulation site.

Hi chitkaran,
Can you provide a link to this policy please. I understand this might be a forum rule/policy in the http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work-fee-service-section/40719-rules-psg-freelancers.html]PHOTOSHOP FREELANCE WORK FORUM,but I have not seen this rule/policy for this forum. Thanks!

cobra

I think this water mark rule is a good one and is it to stop anyone using a image that a member wises not to give away for free, that why its got a water mark on it.

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Cobra, please follow the link above and read our guidelines. Doing free image editing requests is entirely up to any member who desires to do so. BTW, your sentence is very hard to read as it is run on with no punctuation. In fact, I'm still not sure I have it right, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.