What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop help?

bigmac251

Hi there. I've been learning to use PhotoShop for about 2 years now but I still only know some basic things. Does anyone have any tips of how to get better at using it? Thank you.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Get a project under way that requires you to learn certain aspects of Ps that you're not too sure about. So much to learn within Ps that it's better to focus on certain things rather than take on the entire package. Take a look around here and on You-Tube at the 1000's of tutorials and practice practice practice. If you get stuck, as here and we can talk you through stuff.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I completely agree with RM. Practice, practice, practice!

I choose one tutorial a day. My first project is that I follow that tutorial from beginning to end. Then I do my own project using the techniques I learned from the tutorial.

Lately, I have been just going down the list of projects on PLANET PHOTOSHOP. One tutorial project and one of my own every day.

I also do projects that are specific to a particular tool that I'm unfamiliar with by searching for tutorials on that tool.

Good luck.