What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed to replace face in image

kmorendha

Hello Friends! :)

I am preparing an invitation card for my daughter's birthday, but I have been stuck at one stage :banghead:.

Actually I am not a Photoshop user. I want to replace the face of the Pink doll in both of the attached card sample images with my daughter (Urja)'s face. :rolleyes:

Can anyone from this site please help me in this regard?:question:

Thanks in advance,
Kamal
:)

Attachments

• Urja Face.jpg
    Urja Face.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Card sample1.jpg
    Card sample1.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Card sample2.jpg
    Card sample2.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 14

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Retouch Stop!!!

OP, what did you use to make the invites so far?

We can help you with this, but would rather help you do it yourself if you have some software to do it with.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Pretty sure this should be in the Freelance Work section my friend, also the OP doesn't mention anything about payment so would assume he would like it edited for free. Hopefully someone will be along shortly to confirm buddy.

Paul

Former Member
If members wish to do 'free' work it is the right of the member, but to ask for payment is not allowed.
If you want to be paid it should go through the correct channels guys, and this will be moved to freelance.
Kmorendha please advise either way.

Inkz

Guru
I will wait for the author of the post to confirm whether it is a paid job or not, if so I will move the topic to the correct section.

Paul

Former Member
Kmorendha please pm a moderator with your reply it will be locked until you say either way.

Last edited:

Steve

Retired Administrator
Kamal posted this image in the free section.
If anyone wishes to help out that's fine.

Although we're primarily a PS discussion group our members will free edits from time to time.

Tom Man, your post was deleted because this is a request for a free edit, asking for money here gets your post removed.
Retouchxp, you've been banned for spamming in every posts

kmorendha

......Will be waiting for someone to help me free in this regard......:rolleyes:

Even my princess is waiting......[innocent]

Paul

Former Member
As we say here in Oz, bute that mate bloody bute.

Tom Mann

Guru
Thank you all for your kind words. I see all sorts of problems with the version I posted, but I had to stop somewhere.

In case anyone is interested, IMHO, the largest time saver for this job was to *HEAVILY* process the girl's face using Portrait Pro before compositing it into the background. Portrait Pro allowed me to adjust the overall shape, the shape of the eyes, the (lack of) texture and even the tonality and color all in one interface in about 3 minutes. When subtlety isn't needed ( and even occasionally, when it is), I find PP to be a very useful member of my toolkit.

Cheers,

Tom M

kmorendha

Thank you all for your kind words. I see all sorts of problems with the version I posted, but I had to stop somewhere.

In case anyone is interested, IMHO, the largest time saver for this job was to *HEAVILY* process the girl's face using Portrait Pro before compositing it into the background. Portrait Pro allowed me to adjust the overall shape, the shape of the eyes, the (lack of) texture and even the tonality and color all in one interface in about 3 minutes. When subtlety isn't needed ( and even occasionally, when it is), I find PP to be a very useful member of my toolkit.

Cheers,

Tom M

Dear Tom,

Once again, I thank you and appreciate your kind efforts for this wonderful work.:thumbsup:

Tom Mann

Guru
You are quite welcome. I hope everyone in your family enjoyed it.

Best regards,

Tom M
Washington, DC.