What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help

jman5127

Anyone here want to photoshop a picture for me? I tried myself and butchered it badly. I just want my hand and phone out of the picture, the rest of my arm is ok, I just need a close up of my face and upper torso area.602760_875489325832_1885205002_n.jpg

Show people your attempt then maybe we can help you. You won't learn anything if someone else does it for you.

I like that Dataflow, 2 watches, lol!

I think a lot of us want to give the OP a chance to do it himself, unless he/she is upfront about not having PS or the skills to go with it, GIMP, some other editing software, or not. IMHO.

I like that Dataflow, 2 watches, lol!

I think a lot of us want to give the OP a chance to do it himself, unless he/she is upfront about not having PS or the skills to go with it, GIMP, some other editing software, or not. IMHO.

if the op wanted to learn they would.
i dont need to try and force them to do what they should want to do.
when i help someone im not doing it for them im doing it for myself so i can learn and practice

OK Here's mine. PSGuru2.jpg

Back