What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I have two sets of settings?

Wizz

When I first started using photoshop I was using it for the classic face swapping and whatnot. But recentl I got into pixelart. So I found this website that had a walkthrough on how to change your photoshop settings for doing pixelart. But I want to also do some of the old photoshoping and the pixelart settings arn't good for that.
Is there a way for me to switch between the pixelart settings (current) and the default settings? By that I mean is there a way to save the settings and just choose which preset of settings I want to use, instead of setting everything manualy?
- Thank you.

chrisix

Guru
windows>workspace>save workspace...
that way you can switch between different workspaces

Wizz

I've tried this before, but it only saves pallete locations, keyboard shortcuts and menus. I'm looking for a way to save settings the same way as this. For instance: for the purposes of pixelart, I have changed the 'image interpolation' setting, from the default: 'bicubic', to 'nearest neighbour'. I have saved this wokspace and then I set it back to 'default workspace' and the setting remained the same (nearest neighbour). I have no need to save a workspace, all my menus and palletes are the same. Just alot of settings are different. So I'm looking for a way to save those, so that I will be able to switch from pixelart to default in a couple of clicks. Thanks for the answer though.