What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not developing at all

it will be really awesome but i dont like bothering u so do them whenever u feel like it i will be grateful

Hi CL, I did an anime adaptation of myself to show you that it can be done even without drawing ability. It's not very convincing as anime goes, and the eyes are completely taken from the web. They are from anime pixiv girls collection 20. And you're right; there's an awful lot of anime art that is just collected but not attributed. That's a shame. Found this here: http://www.flashcoo.com/anime/illus...ection_Artbook/Pixiv_girls_collection_20.html

Anime_Clare.png

Eewwww, didn't notice all the artifacts, but anyway, I just did it so you could get an idea.

I have no idea. I think it's due to a lack of these ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CL, I did an anime adaptation of myself to show you that it can be done even without drawing ability. It's not very convincing as anime goes, and the eyes are completely taken from the web. They are from anime pixiv girls collection 20. And you're right; there's an awful lot of anime art that is just collected but not attributed. That's a shame. Found this here: http://www.flashcoo.com/anime/illus...ection_Artbook/Pixiv_girls_collection_20.html

View attachment 26839

Eewwww, didn't notice all the artifacts, but anyway, I just did it so you could get an idea.

:eek: Aunty.... what big eyes you have......

Why are you all thinking he wants to draw anime?

I think it is easy to think that is what he wants if you interpret his original post that way. Based on the wording of the op and what he has posted, I think he is just making sigs using 'existing' anime and not necessarily wanting to draw it himself. Could be wrong - happens quite often :p

Yes, it does. And CL (I think you're a girl maybe) is so down on herself and so stubborn. Go ahead Comedy Lover, Steve (admin) says it's OK. But I really wish you would jump on the "love thyself" bandwagon, and stop the pouting. Show us some more of the work you're making now. Don't go to those "collection" sites. Go to a free stock site that actually has artists sign up themselves and post work with their names on it. An don't tell me you aren't pouting, xD. Don't worry, be happy!

We're all here because we love PS and we want to learn new techniques and GROW our skills, apply our talents. That's what this forum is all about.

Here is an example of credited work on deviantart.com:

anime.jpg

http://toshirourahara24.deviantart.com/

Now if that isn't enough example!

:eek: Aunty.... what big eyes you have......

I see everything LiZad. So watch your step!

I have never done anything like this. I just tried it out. It's a miserable failure at real anime, but shoot, it took me no real length of time and it was a first attempt. Never give up. Have fun in PS or you will hate it and it will not love you in return. My words of visdumb for the day.

Ib Clare, I see everything too, including double posts :p

Aah, so Clare loves chibi (is not realy anime style)?

yaya, I recognize all characters :3

OK chrisix. I don't really know anime. Searched it on deviantarts and that was the group eg I found. Looked like anime to me. Glad you recognize the characters. And the link takes a guy right to the artist. So, sigs are OK without attribution. NP, the gods have spoken. But I think it is still best to note the artist, maybe make a text file with the credits. Just in case some smart alec like chrisix asks if you made the drawing yourself or what!

Do 'we' want a tut of that or are 'you' asking for a tut of that?

Do 'we' want a tut of that or are 'you' asking for a tut of that?

I offered CL a tut for signatures somewhere in the 5 pages before this, which he accepted.
I just made that signature, so I wondered if he wanted the tut for that.
If there is no interest, I won't waste time making a tut for it.
(which will probably take me just as long as to create it) >_<

Just knocked this up, no biggy two images one over the other, window frame cut and pasted over both, altered lighting and colours added blurs, male on right i decided to de saturate for effect.
adlam.jpg:mrgreen:

it will be really awesome of u

If you want to try a different approach to anime creation, try Smithmicro's ANIME STUDIO. It's basically an animation app but mainly used to easily draw backgrounds, create and animate 2D characters, insert dialog and soundtrack and, if you want, publish everything online.

Anime Studio.jpeg

There's a 30-day free trial . And if you keep your eyes on their market site - contentparadise , there's rumor they might release an earlier full version FREE like they did sometime back.

Last edited:
thanx but i dont wanna create anime
sure i cant & i dont wanna draw anime
chrisix i'll be waiting for ur tut but am not pushy u can take ur time i can wait
one last thing ,,,,,,, am not a he
wait one other last thing

385227_480038742053654_2019215741_n.jpg

thats the latest sig i made n sure i didnt draw the character its from google

Back