What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying a texture, influenced text design and effect

sryktra

tdkr10-1920x1080.jpg

i was wondering how i could copy/recreate the gritty, granite and icy texture in the image by MessenjahMatt so that i could implement it into different backgrounds for websites like YouTube and Twitter.

also i would also like to copy the empty, dirty, cracked open Batman emblem design and texture effect and apply it to text that i could insert into the textured background.

i am a beginner and have quite a lot to learn but having a direct path from intermediates and pros would definitely help me focus on achieving this goal.

thank you for viewing

I think this Tutorial helps as well!

Just replace the white Batman logo for the text in this video.

I did this really fast and I overdid the Batman logo, but you can see that using the above video works well.

PS. I also duplicated the logo layer and lowered its opacity to give it a bit more brightness after I applied the displacement map...

BatManLogo01 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Back