What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple yet Hard thing to do(for me)

If I were doing it to save myself some time I would use something like these because of the look of the horns coming through the skinView attachment 32339

Use your transform tool to make them larger and possibly use your layer styles emboss or even maybe luminosity mode

I probably could, but what you did will work it may be a potentially embarrassing image for that girl she can be mad at you not me:mrgreen:

Daddio said:
LOL THAT'S COOL, I DIDN'T DOING ANYTHING.....

Sure you did...............you helped with instruction!

Yeah but didn't get him where he wanted:banghead:

n1 clair :)

By the way , can anyone recommend me what could i do to this picture to make it more romantic , better , like adding some awsome effect or something xD
193511_398711120193531_436399949_o.jpg i find photoshoping very amusing 3:)
P.S. Don't mind me , i am just being ugly there xD

Last edited:
I know you're asking for help to do this yourself and I really did start this post with that in mind. But as I applied that advice to this image, (part of the problem was the dark BG) it didn't quite work as I wanted. So of course I played around with it, trying this and that, and I can give you the steps as I remember them if you would like. It's a fun technique but works a lot better with a white background. You can see from this image that the color is all over. If the BG is white, it will only color the objects, the dark areas. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to learn it so you can use it on other pictures. Your friends would love being made into watercolors and it isn't a difficult process!

romance.jpg

By the way, for now you have pretty much exhausted your freebie requests. LOL. Unless it is truly for tips to do something on your own. Then come back anytime!

What the hell is that? Lol
I know you're asking for help to do this yourself and I really did start this post with that in mind. But as I applied that advice to this image, (part of the problem was the dark BG) it didn't quite work as I wanted. So of course I played around with it, trying this and that, and I can give you the steps as I remember them if you would like. It's a fun technique but works a lot better with a white background. You can see from this image that the color is all over. If the BG is white, it will only color the objects, the dark areas. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to learn it so you can use it on other pictures. Your friends would love being made into watercolors and it isn't a difficult process!

View attachment 32382

By the way, for now you have pretty much exhausted your freebie requests. LOL. Unless it is truly for tips to do something on your own. Then come back anytime!

BTW, here's an example of a much more subtle effect if you have a white BG. (although in this particular case, the girl is a render, but I have seen others)

girl.jpg

Back