What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing Formatted Text

acoustic77

Hello All! I just got started with photoshop, and have gotten pretty good at editing scenes, doing graphic design, and even changing text that isn't too intensely formatted. But, I'm stuck here. A music group I'm in is doing a "national treasure" themed show, and I'm trying to make a puny poster/ learn some new photoshop skills. I attached the poster, and I'm trying to change the T and the R in "treasure" into an "M" so that it says "National Measure" I'm going to end up making the M blue and stuff,and I understand that it's probably impossible to make it look formatted the same as the rest of the text. But, is there a way to make it raised and stuff like the other text?

Also, as a side note, any tricks for face-swapping in photoshop? :)

Thanks all!

Attachments

• nicolas-cage-national-treasure-book-of-secrets-poster-2.jpg
    nicolas-cage-national-treasure-book-of-secrets-poster-2.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 2
That's some pretty tricky manipulation but very possible, as far as swapping faces that's the easy part

treasure.jpg clone stamped the T reversed copy joined the created M from that, masked our headsin colour and saturation adjustments with a couple of colour layer overlays.

Lol you should have put you as the girl bro, you need the hair more:rofl:

I like my rugged baldy locks brother:mrgreen:

I'll need to fix that in the future Mr baldy locks.... Hmm that begs for a chop idea!

Thanks for responding everyone! I want to try doing it myself so that I can learn some stuff. So I wipe the r, copy the t and then join them?

Back