What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

printer settings

jack3216

I am sorry it has come to this, I really appreciated the time and help you have spent with me. I really tried to answer you as best i could, sometimes a straight forward question to you is not to me to you. I now how frustrating it must have been to you for that i apoligise. It is probaly now to late tO suggest a method to get full clarity on my problem. You are right there is probaly a simple solution and explantion to my problem if you were physically there helping me. Next best thing i can think of is a remote excess programme called LogMein which you could take over my PC and you wuld be in control. Another way I presume you are in USA I have access to cheap calls there. Anyway thanks again for your help. Regars Jack

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
We've tried to the best of our abilities despite difficulties in communicating thoughts to each other. No hard feelings.

Not all queries can be handled on-line even via customer service. The next best thing is to have someone - a computer or printer technician - visit you at home to check out your system and printing problems. Only through hands-on, first hand look can your problem be solved.

Good luck.