What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretty please help me figure out how to make this kind of picture!

Rosita123

Hi guys!

So happy you are here and reading this right now. I am almost going crazy trying to figure out how to make this kind of picture with my Photoshop CS6 (and was told this picture was made with CS6)!

Can you please help me with as much detail as you can/want to? - I will make sure you have great luck throughout all of 2014!! :eek:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Attachments

• godtbillede.jpg
    godtbillede.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 31
Thank you so much for responding!

A question though. How do I make the picture transparent like this? As much as you can tell me. I'm sorry.. I am truly a nembie.

Wow thank you so much!! You are awesome! And I can see you are from The Philippines, so I will also complement you on your great food!:)
I will try this tomorrow morning for sure!! I really hope I can do it! You def make it look easy! Now this also includes the transparency part?

*blush* no not really hahahahaha and yes it includes the transparency part if not just lower the capacity and fill section

Thank you so much for responding and thank you for the links! But I have now tried and failed :(

I have now tried looking elsewhere for a real simple DIY, but I think I might be a little over my head. When I try to search for the Anaglyph Effect, the simple step-by-step tutorials only show how to make the 3D pics, and I just want that more simple double image.

Any way you might consider breaking it down for me with reference to my uploaded picture?

I'm really truly sorry if I am too basic on this. Trust me, I am trying:)

Hi Rosita123, sorry I have not had a chance to work on this until today.

I first found a photo that I liked for the effect. (Jenifer Aniston)
I removed her from her background. I named this layer "RED".
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.11.24 AM.png

I duplicated the image, used the Move tool to move her to the left, and named this layer "BLUE".
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.11.58 AM.png

I highlighted the RED layer and added an LEVELS layer adjustment.
I clicked the clipping icon to clip the adjustment layer to the RED layer.
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.28.02 AM.png

Where is says RGB in the properties panel, I opened the drop down menu and selected Red. I moved the sliders until I had the color where I wanted it. (I may have added another color as well, you have to experiment!)
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.24.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.13.38 AM.png

I repeated the the procedure for the BLUE layer.
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.14.15 AM.png

I created a new layer below the BLUE and RED layer and filled with white.
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.14.30 AM.png

I then highlighted the BLUE layer and changed it's Blending Mode to PIN LIGHT.
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.15.21 AM.png

Lastly I highlighted the RED layer and lowered it's opacity.

It's not exactly like your posted example, but it's close.
Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 8.34.07 AM.png

WOW! Thank you for taking your time with this!! I will start on it asap! You are truly a guru!!

Many thanks from Barcelona!

Back