What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Wonder if anyone can help me!

gustafs

Hello.
I suck at photoshop, that's why i'm here. I study photo and we have to do self portraits. And I found these (photo) and would like to know how to edit like on the picture. Tried to do it, but it looks horrible.. Don't have the photo I will be editing yet so might be hard to give me tips.. But if anyone know I would love the help!

/Gustaf S

Attachments

• Birthday-Vevo-1280-1280x720.jpg
    Birthday-Vevo-1280-1280x720.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 1

fotograffiti

Power User
You can find tutorials on You Tube how to do edits like that.
You Tube is full of tutorials, you just need to surf a bit to find what you need

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Gustaf, You have picked a fairly complex image to try and recreate. There are five different images/subjects with specific effects on each, then they are placed together in a collage style.

Which one would you like to start with first?

What is your skill level with Photoshop?

0. Little to no understanding of Photoshop.
1. Newbie. Fundamental awareness. You have common knowledge or an understanding of the basic tools, techniques, and concepts of Photoshop.
2. Novice.
3. Intermediate.
4. Advanced.
5. Expert. You are a recognized authority on everything Photoshop.

Looks to me as though they have been made B/W and then on a new layer for each colour set to overlay.

f6jd2ymw.png

gustafs

IamSam, the pink or the black one I would like to try and do. (can I tag names here?)
I think that I fit in as a Novice, don't know what it means but I feel like a 2..

I tried on another photo of Katy and became like this..
Good but not there really.

Who is Katy, and yes you can upload here just click the picture frame icon in the top section of the reply box.