What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help from someone who is good with Photoshop

ddodge68

I have made myself a set of bean bag toss game boards, and I want to add a graphic to the bottom of the boards. I've found the images that I want, but they are too small to have printed into large (20" across) stickers for the boards. I am looking for someone who might be able to help me with them. I've attached the images here. Obviously, I do not want the T shirts. Just the graphic. Ideally, I would like the edges to be rough cut, like the images are. Anyone know how I can get these printed?
sticker 1.jpgsticker 2.jpg

Thanks,
Dan

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
The forum and its members have a strict policy against editing images which are subject to copyright as these T-shirt designs are.

It is for this reason that no one here might take up your request. You can give it time to see if someone responds. But if no one does, don't feel offended. It's just how we operate in doing requests.

MikeMc

McGuru
Call the Captain, they will send you the images if you ask nice.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Well, they are on a T-shirt ..looks like they might be owned by Captain Morgan rum company and they sell that shirt.
Why don't you let somebody make you up something similar . Is your game going to be for sale or just something personal?
Googled the image and found it on the exact shirt and it says it is an Officially Licensed Captain Morgan Las Vegas Girl Brown T-shirt. This refers to the graphic and not the shirt.

Must be popular- http://www.wearyourbeer.com/captain-morgan-vegas-girl-brown-graphic-shirt-p-8121.html says it OUT OF STOCK.

Last edited:

ddodge68

The game is not for sale. Just a set for my wife and I to use at home. I called the company that sells the shirts, and ask if I could buy the image. They said they do not print the shirts, they just sell them. The lady said she did not know where they get the shirts from. I suspect she probably wouldn't have told me if she did know. As for having someone "make me something similar"....that's what I'm trying to accomplish. I have no idea where to turn, to have something made....especially when I can't even get the T shirts, cause they are sold out.