What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create the light like this in dark environment ?

tai.nguyenthe22911

Dear all,

During surfing web and see this poster, the point is I have tried but there is no idea about creating such light rays behind the men in the photo
.aceroutdoor.jpg

Therefore I hope that I could receive some of you guys's useful advises.

Thanks and take care,

One very quick easy way.......

It looks like the Warp travel tunnel effect used in the current ST effects. Google for Star Trek Warp Tunnel for an image of it.... use it as the background... VIOLA.....

Or drag the effect into your document over a black filled background and play with opacity or experiment with blend modes.

I assume you are Vietnamese judging by your name, could be completely wrong though!

Không Có Chi

One very quick easy way.......

It looks like the Warp travel tunnel effect used in the current ST effects. Google for Star Trek Warp Tunnel for an image of it.... use it as the background... VIOLA.....

Or drag the effect into your document over a black filled background and play with opacity or experiment with blend modes.

I have visited the website and I also researched for another method, Here is my work, but it is not very good.

ronado.jpg

Please give me some comment and advices to improve the light effect behind a man.

Thanks and take care,

I want it to look like in the original picture like I sent in the first poster.

If you have free time, please take a look.

Thanks and take care,

Maybe you could transform it with the warp option, or make a second flare, that goes out further, and rotate that if necessary. You might want to lower the opacity on one of the other.

Back