What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to merge or stitch 2 image into one ? please teach us.

Is that the arrangement of the buildings in the compound?

You can try taking a sequence of pictures from the spot you're standing on then merging the images together to create one seamless panoramic image without the need to distort and with minimal clone work......

just saying.....

A good technique dv8, maybe a bit to destructive for my liking.

It is.... that's for sure. But that's the quick easy way....lol.

Using a gradient mask is better. Simply add a mask to the selection I created then use the gradient.... A twist to your technique. .

That's a great idea Chris, how did you do it?

Very, very nice C-D. I think the only really method to get it to perfection, is some serious cutting, copying & pasting. I can't see any other short cuts.

That's a great idea Chris, how did you do it?

Hi Sam
I worked more or less the same way as dv8_fx did. The big difference is that I enlarged the red building. This looks more natural to the eye, and gave the image some depth. Than I masked the tree and put it on a new layer and flipped it horizontally. The same I did with part of the driveway. The rest is painting away unwanted parts on layer masks, then finally color adjustments and sharpening.

Screenshot Chris.jpg

Back