What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone please help me with this logos.

azimsid

I want to get the logos that the picture has in the eye and on the cheek. And i want to change the background same as the picture has with cropping. And please remove the dark circles around the eyes. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi azimsid and welcome to PSG.

We are basically a discussion forum and we prefer to guide our members in using Photoshop and Illustrator along with any related design issues for both.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who are willing to help you out, but this may take a while so please be patient.

In the meantime, do you have any better images than the one you provided that you might rather use? Or, the original of the one you posted?

Thanks.

iDesign

While waiting for a response, it would benefit you if you had a sharper photo. It would also be an advantage if you can a closer face shot like the edited version you posted.

azimsid

While waiting for a response, it would benefit you if you had a sharper photo. It would also be an advantage if you can a closer face shot like the edited version you posted.

Thank you :) i have this photos.. It could help us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 4

Paul

Former Member
I must be cloaked, klik te dannu klitto veyak:mrgreen: