What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sure what to do.

CanadianDarkFox

Ok, so this photo I am showing you is at a really bad angle (my first wedding shoot, My fault) The bride would like it to look like her mother isnt a gnome. Is there a way to fix this or am I stuck with my bad angle any and all help is awesome thanks. :) 10616134_510585752421472_1063965019357818595_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gedstar

Guru
To me the mother likes normal it's the guy hugging her that looks out of proportion, that's just my observation.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey CDF, just to let you know, we do not allow trolling.

I totally agree with gedstar. You might could size his head and hands down some. They look huge compared to his body, even though I understand he's stooping.

MrToM

Guru
The bride would like it to look like her mother isnt a gnome.

I'm not sure I understand what that means....does she have a red nose, a fishing rod and tend to stand around water?
If its any consolation she doesn't look like a garden windmill either.

Joking aside, what exactly needs to be done?
(Cos she sure don't not look like no Gnome I've ever seen!)
(Unless she hides it well?)

Regards.
MrTom.

Steve

Retired Administrator
The picture was taken to close and to high so the camera's pointing down.
I used Transform Perspective and Scale it's a bit of an improvement I guess but it;s still distorted.

TF.jpg

Moizik

Hello,

I am new to the forums. I have been doing graphics for a couple of months now.
Anyways, I decided to take a stab at it as well.

niKofei.jpg

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Why not just lose some of the other parts of the image adding to the poor image angles, all i did was make a oval selection with a 5% feather, just to show the head shots taking away some of the distortion caused by the poor camera angle.

View attachment 48451