What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT Need some help for a project

unflappable212

Hi my name is john, I'm 21, I'm from Switzerland and I'm looking for a person who knows a lot about Photoshop.
I'm currently working on a huge and very important project that I have to finish for next Friday, the thing is that I'm completely blocked.
What I'm asking, is just 5 min of your time in order to ask you some questions and show you what has to be done. So here is my Skype Unflappable212. I'd like talking rather than writing because my English is not so good, it would be hard to explain you my problem. I hope to hear from you soon. ;).

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi John and welcome to PSG.

Perhaps it would be better if you made some effort to explain your situation here in the forum and post an example that we could all take a look at. You might be surprised, you may be better at explaining the situation than you think.

unflappable212

Here is my problem, once I done all my modifications and when I print my document, it looks like it has been "printed" the resolution or the quality of the image doesn't seems enough good to me. I want to improve that and I want that this document looks more authentic but I don't know what's the best format or resolution that I have to choose. The second thing is that when I print the document, it doesn't fill the full page (A4). I tried to edit the right format in the printing settings but it still printing the same, the image is in the middle of the page.

When I scan the original document, do I have to save it as an image or as a pdf what's the best format ? (The maximum resolution of my scanner is 2000pxl)
I'm wondering the same thing for the printing format.