What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can i find cute succubus wings templates for photoshop ?

Arianachan98

Hello !! I'm trying to do a montage for Halloween , I'd like to add succubus wings and vampire fangs to my pic here.

KllGLzH-007.jpg

and wings looking like these : yea3_zpseb57f695.jpg1330171630_besthdwallpaperspack517_65.jpg

Pleease help me, i've spent the whole morning looking for front facing succubus wings templates... but with no success, I'm desperate :'(

Thank you so muuch ! I managed to do this ='P KllGLzH-011.jpg http://imgur.com/Z8nsgfQ

But can somebody please help me lighten my skin color to look more like a succubus ? ,or tell me how to do it without looking like a white walker ! ^,^

<3

Last edited:
How can I make the shadows on the face look more realistic ? I don't know how to make the front look like it's got the same lighting source as the background...

RshJYS4.jpg

Made a few adjustments on this. I used the Equalize adjustment to even out the light. Then the dodge and burn tools, mixer brush etc. The area around the mouth was really messed up, I think I fixed it pretty well.
Wings.JPG

I went a little further than Larry,with multiple colorsWings.png after all it's for Halloween right?

Back