What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total newbie needs help. (Wheel Change)

DadoMonte888

Hello everyone,

First of all let me say that English is my second language, so please bear with me, and be patient if I make any grammar mistakes, and I apologize in advance if I posted this thread in a wrong place.
Second, I have never used Photoshop, not because I didn't want to, but only because I didn't have any need for it. A couple of days ago I have bought a new car, and I would like to make it prettier, and first thing to do is to put new wheels on it, right!

I bet you see where this is going. I would like to get some help from You guys, if You are willing to help me, please photoshop this picture, and show me what my car would look like if I put these wheels on..
My car is Toyota yaris in red color, and in attachments I am posting the car and the wheels.
I would like to THANK everyone who is willing to participate in this "project"
Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

3.jpeg1.jpeg4.jpg 5.jpg2.jpeg