What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with design

rickikristensen

Hi guys

I made this small design, but I been having som problems getting the cat to look like a part of the picture. Any Ideas what to do, filters or lightning?

Thanks

/Ricki

lioninside.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

axxo

yes, well i think that you have chosen a very hard background for your skill set. it has allot of noise and the light from the bricks - its a hard thing to do

but with that said what i would do (with the items you have shown here) i would change the hue on the cat- the background is very warm, then i would actually copy the wooden floor and combine it with the concrete in a way...because the current "concrete dose not match from my point of view it needs to be more horizontal - i cant explain in words but i would show you if u were here...

so

a. make a more intuitive background - work on the place between the concrete and the brick wall
b. remove the shadow that you currently have all around the cat
c. "blend the cat with the background"- you can even use the "burn option to achieve some results
d. the shadow of the lion should match the posture of the cat...
e. you are going in the right direction, make sure you use high quality JEPG for both background and cat :))

hope this helps

Last edited: