What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I get embossed previews and/or 3D text effects for business cards and logos?

HTwebservices

Hi, I have noticed that some people are able to produce previews of their logo designs on business cards, stationary, and the like. How do they do that? Is it using a different program, or is it using Photoshop or Illustrator? I currently have Adobe Master Suite CS 5.5 installed on my system and I'm transitioning from Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.1 (which I LOVE). I've attached 2 pictures to show what I mean about what I'd like to be able to do:

3d paper.jpglogo branding.png

This would be really helpful in getting started with my logo designs, as I sometimes have great designs, but I don't know how to display them this way. Would really appreciate some help. Thanks much!

HTwebservices

Re: How can I get embossed previews and/or 3D text effects for business cards and log

Here is a tutorial that may be helpful.

Thanks very much. That was a great tutorial. Now I can play around with it until I get the effect I want!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Re: How can I get embossed previews and/or 3D text effects for business cards and log

Great, Glad it was helpful.
QUOTE=HTwebservices;1533696711]Thanks very much. That was a great tutorial. Now I can play around with it until I get the effect I want![/QUOTE]