What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop CS6: How to make 360 movie of images

KG29

Hi Folks:cheesygrin:

The new kid here with my first question.

I'm looking to get serious about my E commerce site, I want to be different then just a (flat) image showing the product. I've been trying to figure out how to make everything a 360 degree view. I'm mostly looking to use this feature for shoes or snowboard boots. Can I just use the current still image & duplicate and stitch everything together?

On the same subject,with new products arriving I want to use a motorized lazy suzy and just convert the clip. Can that be done in Photoshop and how is the file uploaded? via a image or movie. We are using Magento moving forward for the new e commerce site.

Sorry about the bad spelling and grammar,I will re-wright everything to better help explain my plan.

any help would be great

Thank you

KG14

Last edited: