What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airbrush/colour matching assistance

efiste2

Im a bit of a photoshop lamen and the AUTO adjust option is my best friend :lol: in Elements 6, but lately I have been messing around so to speak with other functions.....at the moment im putting a little video clip together and want use the following pic as a title page...

Ohoopee still.jpg

However id like to airbrush out the writing on the sign, and replace it with my own title. I can actually do this by sampling the colour nearest the text, than airbrushing out the text with the sampled colour then re inserting my own text in the colour that matches the original text...... BUT i can only seem to airbrush that one colour, so my resulting item looks like this....(note the brown coloured strip)

test.jpg

Not a million miles away by my limited ability, but Id like to make it better, Is there an effect,method or tool that will allow me to airbrush the text out of the sign, whilst keeping that distressed wooden look, rather than my humble sample and airbrush one colour method....

Thanks for any assistance........

Back