What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

image content resizing

Willydoit

Hi all,
I have a client who has had some individual staff photographs taken for their website, unfortunately the photographer has zoomed in and out during the process which has meant that when viewed side by side some staff members appear farther away and smaller than others which the client doesnt like the look of. The client wants me to try to crop the images so that everyone looks the same size. I already have the images with a transparent background which I am hoping will make the job easier.

So my question is, what would be the easiest method to crop the images to the desired size while at the same time zooming into some images to try to ensure that everyone's heads are roughly the same size which should then give the result that the client wants. I am assuming that some sort of semi transparent overlay of the desired finished dimensions which I can place over each image in turn and then scale the image content to fit would be the way to go but I dont have a clue where to startso need idiot proof instructions if possible. I am using photoshop cs6 if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.