What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GIFs are slow.

Bob Lams

There are probably quite a few threads out there about this but I'm to lazy to search. I also don't know where to put this since I'm new so please forgive.
I searched around the internet for a solution for this problem, tried them, and never work. The thing is that the GIFs I created never were slow before.
Here is an example of two different GIFs I made, one slow and one at the right speed.

I never messed with options or anything. Anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, your link to this video is set to private.

Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 8.59.07 PM.png

Try to post the GIF's and NOT a video. Thanks

Sorry. Like I said, new here. The one I made on the left is the recently new one and the one on the right is an old one I made a two weeks ago.
UziAim.gifNoveskeAim.gif

Reduce the frame delay on the slow one, its a lot higher, 0.1, than the other, 0.02.

Regards.
MrTom.

Reduce the frame delay on the slow one, its a lot higher, 0.1, than the other, 0.02.

Regards.
MrTom.
That doesnt work. I set it on 0.1 on all frames and its still slower than the other one.
EDIT: I got numbers mixed up. Thank you, it worked.

Last edited:

Back