What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brush Issues

bmarie

I am very newand clueless when it comes to Photoshop. Youtube assisted me today in making myown custom brush. I got it designed, all set up, and successfully applied it toa photo as a 'watermark' of sorts. Yay, patted myself on the back!
Attempted
to apply brush asecond time and this proved to be a huge failure... The brush keeps changing color tomatch wherever I am trying to apply it AND it appears to be duplicating itselfso it turns into a big jumbled mess. I have tried a couple things to attempt tofix it but unfortunately do not know enough to be successful. Hoping someonecan help!

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Also, as a note..Brushes should be applied to a separate layer for control. Don't paint on the same layer as your photo.

Thank you! I think I may have found the problem! My brush was defaulting to the 'impressionist brush' which I did not realize. When I switched it back to the normal brush it all worked as it should!
Thank you for your tips and ideas!

Back