What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help find background for advertice my old car.

Tom Mann

Guru
MtT, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm really glad u pointed that out.

FWIW, I just took some photos of fire trucks that are going to be sold, probably for vastly more than the OP's car. One guy who is an amateur photographer suggested that maybe I could take out a couple of spots of rust using PS. I refused, and his boss completely backed my decision to take the ethical high road. However, on a humorous note, after one of the shoots was over and I was looking at the images, I realized that I had left my flash meter sitting on one of the trucks in one of the best pix in that series. I did clone that tiny area out using an area of metal from elsewhere of the same quality.

Tom M

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
As we ALL do Novis ! Many here make things look easy, but that is due to many years and many failed images that we learned from.

With your image, see what Chris did, now you take the same car, just paste it over the background ( or over Chris's image and set opacity 50% ) and set it to transform, grab the handles and learn how to manipulate this...Its not that bad, so You can do it....If you paste it over Chris's copy, you can work on that to get the same size and perspective.

MikeMc

McGuru
Great idea of MikeMc, and of course a good exercise in Photoshop for you novis. I look forward to see your work.

Thats what I did and thought....getting perspective correct with transform is tricky for me, but practice will get me close !