What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any ideas on how to make these effects?

Yaak

I took these photos in RAW 16 bit format and edited them using some free software. Unfortunately the quality wasn't as high as I hoped. I would like to redo the photos in photoshop and retain the quality but I'm new to photoshop and I don't know how to go about it. I would greatly appreciate advice on how to make these photos in photoshop.
Once the photos become .PSD I would like to save them as .TIFF. Is it possible to save .PSD files as 16 bit .TIIFF?

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
IF you have the original RAW files still you can open them into photoshop using "Bridge" (part of PS) You can save a psd file in any of the choices given you by adobe..You may need to flatten and discard layers depending on your pick. Save the psd, then open that and flatten, do what you need to do, then save as..tiff is a choice as is jpeg, png, bmp......