What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create brush preset with variable hardness

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Thank you all for pointing me to some of the info I've been wondering about. I must be extremely dense about this, because it seems to me that they are charging 10/mo (Photographers option) for Photoshop+Lightbox, and 20/mo for one app, like just Photoshop. Why would anyone want PS for 20 when they could have PS+LB for 10? I feel like I must still be missing something important about these offers.

I'm sorry, the Photography plan is $9.95, I just had it in my feeble mind that is was more. Great price. https://creative.adobe.com/plans/photography

chick

Right, but that can't be the same Photoshop that sells alone for 20, if it's only 10 for that plus something else. It must be a cut down version.

ALB68

Right, but that can't be the same Photoshop that sells alone for 20, if it's only 10 for that plus something else. It must be a cut down version.

No, nothing is "cut down". That is a promotional price. It will probably go up next year. The first year I got the full plan for $19.95 but it went to full price after a year. However there are no contracts and if you want out or a different plan after then you can. But. when you go, the software goes too.

chick

That's the other thing that worries me ... how much are they going to sock it up after the initial 12 months? I cannot find that anywhere in any of their info, terms, or pricing.

ALB68

That's the other thing that worries me ... how much are they going to sock it up after the initial 12 months? I cannot find that anywhere in any of their info, terms, or pricing.

No more than the standard pricing I would think.