What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Journey Faraway

Miyuru Bhashana

Hello guys....I'm new to here....First of all i have to ask a help...Sorry for that..:)
I have to create some work using this topic - A Journey Faraway
But I dont have any idea about it...to do what or anything...
So please someone give me a idea for this topic..
What should i do...? What should i create?

Google can sometimes be your best source of inspiration. Do a search on Journey Faraway. I see a lot of nice concepts to start you on your way....

can you give me little idea...This is for a competition...It shouldn't be a big idea...I want a small idea...How about this..
A little pilgrim walks on a road..

Last edited:
First traveler to an alien planet.

High school student prepares for living away from her family for the first time at college.

etc.

Tom M

can you give me little idea...This is for a competition...It shouldn't be a big idea...I want a small idea...How about this..
A little pilgrim walks on a road..

Not a small idea.....

I believe your from Sri Lanka? And familiar with your Ramayana?

According to legend when Lakshman, the brother of Rama was injured in battle, Rama sent his faithful emissary Hanuman to the Himalayan Mountain to get a medicinal herb to cure him.

What would the sight of the mountain range look like to Haruman as he faces the challenges of climbing the Himalayas in search of the herb deep among its high peaks? What if it were you searching for the cure?

Back