What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Composite help

nicklegin

Hello everyone!

This is my first post and I am very excited to learn more about this amazing program. I am just learning and have to make a composite photo for one of my classes. This is my photo here:

cK3c7kP.jpg

My question is, how do I blend myself in better with the vintage photo as far as the color and quality differences? Is there anything else y'all would recommend to make the photo more believable?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you are the one in the middle, surrounded by the fab four.
The quality of the blending is more or less ok for this very small size (800 pixel), but because of this, the edges look a bit fuzzy, and the person itself is oversharpend. The color could be a little more brownish-yellowish to match the main image.

My suggestion:
To get a decent quality for a composite your document size should be at least 2400x 1600 pixel. This makes it easier to blend images.
And do not forget, images of famous people are copyrighted. In this case it might be ok to use it for educational purposes.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with Chris.

One problem I see is perspective, your too big. Also, there are no shadows.