What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Space problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardjlimas

Whenever I save a file from PSD to JPEG - I get these strange lines.

I have my color settings on North American Web/Internet sRGB IEC61966-2.1

I did make the PSD while accidentally still in Japan Web/Internet ( Recently bought iMac, Torrented PS - Not sure if it has anything to do with it. )

Mod Edit (TJM): I removed the hot link in your post.

Do not post links to other sites. There are at least two reasons for this. First, if, in the future, anything happens to that image, the thread becomes useless. Second, according to my virus / malware programs, the page that you linked to contained malware. Instead, if you want to show an image, upload a simple JPG to this forum.

Finally, you mentioned that you downloaded your version of PS via torrent. This is almost always pirated / cracked software, and often comes with problems. As such, we can't diagnose any problems you might be having with it, because we are using different, ie, fully paid for, versions of PS. If you can reproduce the problem in a properly licensed version of PS, downloaded from Adobe, then come back to us, start a new thread, and we'll try to help you.

Also, do not start multiple identical threads.

Thread closed.

Tom M

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.