What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pen tool jagged lines?

Aesthete18

No worries, it helped tons and I've learned some new things in the process. Just one last thing, is there anything similar to color lockup in CS3? I should be able to learn via Youtube but I don't know what it might be called in CS3.

Aesthete18

It was located at the layer bar, the adjustment layer (half black, half white circle) where the curves, levels, photo filter, etc. is. That's what it's called in the video. It's not that important if you're unsure what I'm talking about.

MrToM

Guru
...It's not that important if you're unsure what I'm talking about...
Well, its not that I'm unsure, 'Color Lockup' has never been a layer adjustment as far as I know.....not since CS (Ver 8.0) anyway.

The only thing remotely similar sounding to it is Colour Lookup Tables.....LUT's.

You say it "was" in the layers panel......Was it in an earlier version?
Where is this video you are following....maybe it would be easier for me to just watch it.

Regards.
MrTom.

Aesthete18

I didn't mean anything by it, don't take offense. The video is long and the part is pretty short. Here's the pic:
color lookup.JPG

It's actually color lookup, not lockup. My bad on that.