What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELLO...

eleanor rigby

Hello thanks i'm newbie wanting to add my mime poses to famous Beatles Abbey road .......for fun for my fans! how may I do that? AmyTheMime

Hello Amy and welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your images.

Hi Amy - Welcome from me, as well. You essentially asked, "How can I add my face to a photo?". To get a good result, people almost always do this using an image editing program like Photoshop. Do you already know a bit about PS and want to learn more, or are you a rank beginner at PS and are wondering where to start, or are you looking for someone to do it for you?

Cheers,

Tom M

Thanks for clarifying that. To do a good job is a fair amount of work, but we have members in all time zones, so now that it's clear what you are looking for, give it a day or two to see if anyone jumps in to help you out.

Cheers,

Tom M

Back